“Keep your eyes open to your mercies.
The man who forgets to be thankful has fallen asleep in life.”
1) Eyes are composed of more than 2 million working parts
2) The average person blinks 12 times per minute – about 10,000 blinks in an average day
3) Eyes can process 36,000 bits of information every hour.
4) Only 1/6th of the eyeball is exposed to the outside world
5) Eyelashes have an average life span of 5 months.
6) The eyeball of a human weighs approximately 28 grams.
7) Your eye will focus on about 50 things per second.
8) About half of our brain is involved in the seeing process. Humans are very much visual animals.
9) Under the right conditions, the human eye can see the light of a candle at a distance of 14 miles.
10) The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job that they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.
Remember to be grateful for what you have,
because out there,
someone is wishing they had what you have.